Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Long Lost Summer

So, I was editing my blog and I came across this post that I never published. I figured, better late than never. It is kind of a random assortment of photos from our summer of fun. We didn't go on any big vacations but it still managed to fill up with lots of great adventures. The most exciting of all was that my little brother Chris married a wonderful and beautiful girl named Summer. It was a beautiful wedding and it gave all the family an excuse to get together. We had a blast. I am not going to label all the pictures so you are just going to have to figure it out, but here are some of the highlights from the Summer of 2011 :

  • Visiting with LOTS of family
  • Kate's first haircut 
  • We got to see John Stamos rockin' it out at the fair (oh yeah and the Beach Boys too)
  • Kate got to spend a lot of time with her "nanny" Frank
  • Ryan and I celebrated our 4th anniversary at the nickelcade and viewing the midnight release of the final Harry Potter. Its fun doing silly things just the two of us.
  • Saw the Dodgers win with Grandma and Aunt Amy. Kate found the best seat in the house.
  • Chris and Summer got married- HURRAY!
  • Kate finally potty trained- DOUBLE HURRAY!
  • Kate is in a big girl bed- yikes :(


























No comments: