Friday, June 27, 2008

I HATE JAMES!!!

On memorial day we had some friends come visit us and we all went to the zoo. We had a great time! Ryan and I even bought zoo hats . Yes we are hard core.


Well, towards the end of the day Ryan, James (one of Ryan's good friends) and his girlfriend, and I took the bus tour of the zoo. As we sat in our seats waiting for everyone to load I asked James if I could have some of his water. For about a minute I tried to figure out how to squeeze the water out of this high tech, hiker water bottle. Finally I asked James to help me-- big mistake! James grabbed the water bottle from me and showed me how you had to give the bottle a good hard squeeze in the middle of the bottle to get the water to squirt out. And James gave it a good squeeze alright. He squirted a high powered stream of water right into my wide open eyes. I was soaked with black mascara smeared down my face. Of course James and Ryan thought it was the funniest thing ever. And as Ryan took a picture of James and I to commemorate the "hilarious" event, James held the water bottle up in front of my face to get the whole story in the picture and I don't know why I didn't see it coming, but right as Ryan said three James gave that water bottle a hard squeeze and again, right in my already blood shot eyes. I could of killed him, but I really couldn't expect any less from James.

1 comment:

Jaymie said...

I'm loving your hats - you two have to be the coolest people I know!