Hello fellow bloggers, I got this from my friend's blog and I thought it was super fun. I want all of you to post your favorite wedding and engagement photos! Answer the following questions and pair them with a photo if possible. Please share your cute lovey dovey pictures. We'd love to see them.
1. Wedding Date
2. Where did you get married
3. How long did you date / were engaged
4. Were you a Bridezilla
5. Wedding colors
6. How many bridesmaids
7. Where did you honeymoon
8. Where was your reception
9. Is there anything you regret or would like to redo
10. Did you save your cake top and eat it on your first anniversary
11. How long have you been married NOW
1. Married July 14, 2007
2. San Diego Temple
3. Ryan and I dated for 6 months and were engaged for 3 1/2. This is a picture of Ryan and I the week we met.
4. I dont think I was a bridezilla. By the time it came to us getting married, I just wanted to be married to Ryan and didnt care that much about the rest.
5. My wedding color was sage green and I guess there was a hint of pink in the flowers, but the wedding party mostly wore black. I just wanted it to be simple.
6. I had 6 beautiful bridesmaides.
7. Ryan and I went on a cruise for our honeymoon to Catalina and Ensenada. We didnt go far but we had a blast. It was perfect.
8. Our reception was at the Coronado Marriott. It was beautiful. We also had a ring ceremony before the reception with our families on the Marriott grounds just at the waters edge. I just love San Diego!
9. Not a single thing. I loved my wedding day. It could not have been more prefect.
10. No. Everyone told us that it gets freezer burned and tastes disgusting. So we ordered a fresh wedding cake top on our 1 yr anniversary.
11. We have been married now for 1 year, 7 months, and 16 days. And it has been the best 1 year, 7 months, and 16 days of my life!