Saturday, March 8, 2008

Golden Spoon


There just aren't words to truly express our love for Golden Spoon. It has become a family staple. With only 65 calorie per serving and an ever changing variety of delicious flavors, you could never go wrong with Golden Spoon. Not to mention double stamp Wednesdays. Oh yes my friends... if you buy this delicious treat on Wednesdays you can get two stamps on your punch card, helping you reach your free frozen indulgence even sooner. The joy that this frozen yogurt chain has brought to our lives is endless. So do yourselves a favor and bring a spoonful of this mouth-watering delight into your lives.

4 comments:

BusyMama said...

Wanna send me some? :)

Cherie said...

OH I love Golden Spoon!! We are moving to Denver next month and it will be sorely missed! :) Enjoy for us you guys!!! :)

Jaymie said...

I have one of those cards that you left in my jeans when you borrowed them. I have to remember to send it to you because Golden Spoon really is that amazing!

The Woodlands said...

Okay...we need a G.S. date night, it is literally my FAVORITE thing on the face of the planet. Obsession is the correct term I think...
for reals.